I love this recipe. It's so healthy, light, and easy to make - I make it at least every two weeks. I just kind of made it up so I don't know if the amounts are correct. Feel free to add more lemon juice if needed. I'll post a picture next time I make it.
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/4 c. water
1 c. dry rice
4 c. brocolli, chopped
1 head of cauliflower, chopped
1 tbsp. sugar
2 chicken breasts, cubed
1 c. lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
Brown chicken on both sides in a skillet in EVOO. Pour a small amount of lemon juice over chicken while cooking. Add brocolli, cauliflower, and water to mixture. Dust with sugar and stir. Cover and continue cooking while adding the rest of the lemon juice and stiring periodically. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve over cooked rice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment