1 large or small zucchini
shredded cheese (your choice of cheese...I used Mexican style, but Parmesan works good too!)
Cut zucchini lengthwise into spear shapes. Boil in a pan with a little bit of salt until fork tender (I like them to be a little bit crunchy). Transfer to baking dish and top with shredded cheese and broil in oven until cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!
shredded cheese (your choice of cheese...I used Mexican style, but Parmesan works good too!)
Cut zucchini lengthwise into spear shapes. Boil in a pan with a little bit of salt until fork tender (I like them to be a little bit crunchy). Transfer to baking dish and top with shredded cheese and broil in oven until cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!





1 comment:
so great Ashley!!! (Ashley is my sister in law and we love her cooking skills!!!)
We had a big family dinner and Renea the women in the pink sweater is a holocaust camp survivor. She told us her story Monday night for FHE and it was so inspiring and makes me FOREVER grateful for my life circumstances.
She is such a hoot, and a go-getter lady who know lives in California.
Post a Comment