Zucchini Banana Bread
1 c. mashed bananas
3 eggs
1tsp. salt
2 c. sugar
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/3 c. sour cream
3 c. flour
1 c. chopped dates, optional
1/2 c. raisins, optional
Cream oil and sugar together, add sour cream, eggs, zucchini and bananas.
Then alternately add flour and the rest of the ingredients.
Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes. In bread pan or 10 X 13 inch pan.
I really liked this recipe. But watch it I over cooked it a little. :)





2 comments:
sounds delicious! can't wait to try it. Do you want to add a label to your post. We try and keep all our cooking items in labels for fast look ups in the future!
mmmmmm i want to eat your photo!
I've never heard of adding banana to zucchini bread, but I bet it makes the loaf very moist! Great idea!
Post a Comment