sitting back and seeing my kids delight in the dessert choices, the whipped topping, the ice cream. my hands upon my stuffed tummy. listening to their bantor back and forth, the number of plates they ate. that is my favorite moment.
sitting back and seeing my kids delight in the dessert choices, the whipped topping, the ice cream. my hands upon my stuffed tummy. listening to their bantor back and forth, the number of plates they ate. that is my favorite moment.
I have lots of favorites, as this is one of my favorite holidays!
- Bringing out the traditional family recipes - Trying out new recipes that will one day become new family traditional dishes - The snacking leading up to the big feast - Being surrounded by family and friends
I have lots of favorites, as this is one of my favorite holidays!
- Bringing out the traditional family recipes - Trying out new recipes that will one day become new family traditional dishes - The snacking leading up to the big feast - Being surrounded by family and friends
mostly I love EATING . . . My cousin Carrie and I would always go back for turkey sandwhiches as a kid and it's not Thanksgiving until I've had a piece of Aunt Kauthy's pumpkin pie. A few years ago I just about had a break down when I was away from my family - they were all in Hawaii w/o me, and I felt much better after getting a piece of pumpkin pie.
As a girl I used to sleep over at Nana's and help her set up Christmas decorations, and wear socks in my hair to curl the ends, and stay up late playing tricky fingers with Carrie.
Just a great day and I love cool centerpieces, and individual name markers are a must! PS it just doesn't feel like Thanksgiving unless you are celebrating in a home. . . you lose touches in a ward.
Welcome to our online recipe box, The Exciting Culinary Adventures of Feasting Friends Coast-to-Coast! We hope this site will help us keep in touch as we share our proudest moments in the kitchen. It's a great way to exchange ideas, inspire others and try new dishes.
5 comments:
that plate of food is unreal.
favorite moment.
sitting back and seeing my kids delight in the dessert choices, the whipped topping, the ice cream. my hands upon my stuffed tummy. listening to their bantor back and forth, the number of plates they ate. that is my favorite moment.
thanks for asking.
that plate of food is unreal.
favorite moment.
sitting back and seeing my kids delight in the dessert choices, the whipped topping, the ice cream. my hands upon my stuffed tummy. listening to their bantor back and forth, the number of plates they ate. that is my favorite moment.
thanks for asking.
I have lots of favorites, as this is one of my favorite holidays!
- Bringing out the traditional family recipes
- Trying out new recipes that will one day become new family traditional dishes
- The snacking leading up to the big feast
- Being surrounded by family and friends
I have lots of favorites, as this is one of my favorite holidays!
- Bringing out the traditional family recipes
- Trying out new recipes that will one day become new family traditional dishes
- The snacking leading up to the big feast
- Being surrounded by family and friends
mostly I love EATING . . . My cousin Carrie and I would always go back for turkey sandwhiches as a kid and it's not Thanksgiving until I've had a piece of Aunt Kauthy's pumpkin pie. A few years ago I just about had a break down when I was away from my family - they were all in Hawaii w/o me, and I felt much better after getting a piece of pumpkin pie.
As a girl I used to sleep over at Nana's and help her set up Christmas decorations, and wear socks in my hair to curl the ends, and stay up late playing tricky fingers with Carrie.
Just a great day and I love cool centerpieces, and individual name markers are a must!
PS it just doesn't feel like Thanksgiving unless you are celebrating in a home. . . you lose touches in a ward.
phew - that was quite a lot
Post a Comment