
Book Club Favorite tonight so enjoy gals! I simply added to store bought Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - this is still my favorite chocolate sauce topping and homemade is 100% better than anything store bought (in my opinion)... I think it'd be great to add to Hot Chocolate and need to try - or drizzle on top of your favorite desserts. Don't you just love the photo above. Simply inspiring~

Aunt Michelle's Chocolate Sauce
Mix
1 ½ CUPS SUGAR
3 TBS COCOA
3 TBS FLOUR
1 ½ CUPS SUGAR
3 TBS COCOA
3 TBS FLOUR
ADD: 3 TBS BUTTER
HEAT ON LOW UNTIL WELL BLENDED
GRADUALLY (so it stays thick) ADD 1 CAN EVAPORATED MILK
BLEND IN 1 ½ TSP VANILLA
TURN UP HEAT TO BRING TO A BOIL NO LONGER THAN 2 ½ MINUTES. IF TOO THICK ADD MILK. [watch closely so it doesn't scald]






2 comments:
very pretty!
Oooo, that looks delicious! I think it's great that you have a cooking club, and now I can benefit from all the yummy recepies. :)
Post a Comment