Also, if you find a good cooking blog, please feel free to be the one to post this feature for the week.
Here's three new websites for you to review this week:
17 and Baking - Fun blog dedicated to the art of baking. I like that this Foodie includes a story or background info with each recipe, along with many irresistible pictures to accompany each blog post. On my list of things to try: Peanut Chocolate Carmel Crunch Bars...need I say more?

Oven Love -Amazing pictures and fun, edible recipes - you know, the kind a real person would actually eat (not frou frouy). I can't wait to try the Sweet Berry Rhubarb Sauce and these Flakey Buttermilk Buscuits
A Chica Bakes - fun site featuring an adventurous chef who tries lots of new recipes. Most notably, she features Latin recipes that you can find here. On my list of recipes to try is her Most Divine Carrot Cake





1 comment:
love this idea and can't wait--- love all your blog posts and they all seem heavenly... we are in sync!!
Post a Comment