Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Food Blogs To Explore




While browsing the web I found a few food blogs I just had to share.

The first is called Sprouted Kitchen, an amazing blog all about cooking with fruits and veggies. On my list of recipes to try is the Strawberry Tofu Chopped Salad. Probably minus the Tofu though.



Image from Sprouted Kitchen

Next up is a fun blog called Raising Foodies. These parents think outside the box of mac 'n cheese. I'm impressed with the healthy variety of foods these kids will eat. Perhaps the trick is to start early. I can't wait to taste the Cheese Straws, Berry Crumble and Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookies. Yum Yum!


Image from Raising Foodies



If you've got a few minutes more to browse the web, check out Food For My Family. This site has great pictures, fun recipes and even offers cooking techniques. I want to try the grilled garlic bread recipe from this site.


Image from Food For My Family
My siter in law Ashley introduced me to two new sights...
Taste Buds that has awesome recipes and the cool wooden spoons at the top of their page!
Check out their latest recipe - Symphony Pie
Also check out Bakerella
She just blogged about taking a trip down the candy isle, and how she loves to use
markers you can write on suckers/ cupcakes etc.... So awesOme!
Won't we be up to speed on our next kiddo's birthday parties!

image from http://bakerella.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Heather said...

love your new sites MISSY! I copied your blog post and added a few more that were passed my way!

enjoy~